The requirements for this stream are almost identical to those for the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream. Applicants have to demonstrate a strong connection to Manitoba through the following ways:
- The support of family members or friends
- Through previous education or work experience in the province, OR
- Through an Invitation to Apply received directly from MPNP through the province’s Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
All applicants must submit a settlement plan showing how they plan to establish themselves and their families in the province, the work they will do through a job offer usually and where they will live in the province. The steps are the same as the other Manitoba PNP streams:
- Step 1: Submit an Expression of Interest
- Step 2: Receive an Invitation to Apply
- Step 3: Make a separate application to the IRCC as a provincial nominee (once you have been nominated) for permanent resident visas for you and your family.