Pakistani Student Study in Canada SDS

Canada’s Student Direct Stream, which provides faster processing for international students who wish to study at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in Canada and who are legal residents of: China, India, The Philippines, and Vietnam. has now expanded to include legal residents of Pakistan. This program aims to support the growing diversity in all walks […]

Unskilled Permanent Residence Canada (Agricultural Worker)

Are you an agricultural worker on a temporary work permit in Canada? When Canadians think of immigration and agricultural workers in Canada they tend to think of seasonal workers who tend to work at harvest time for a limited period of time and who travel back and forth on temporary work permits. However, there is […]

Expedited Study Permit with GIC

As you probably know, students who are legal residents in the following countries: China India Vietnam, or The Philippines are eligible for Student Direct Stream, a streamlined study permit for foreign students who wish to study in Canada. The processing time for eligible students is around 20 calendar days which is about 3 weeks. This […]

Sponsoring a Spouse to Canada from Abroad

If you’re a Canadian citizen living abroad and you have a spouse, common-law or conjugal partner or a dependent child you wish to sponsor for permanent residency in Canada, you can in fact go ahead and apply to sponsor them even though you live outside Canada. But you’ll have to meet an additional requirement, along […]

Is My Immigration Consultant a Fraud?

Did you know that in 2018 Canada’s immigration authority, IRCC, received nearly a million temporary resident applications? 975,000 applications for visitor visas or other temporary resident visas, to be exact. That was a 60% increase over the previous year when IRCC received about 609,000 temporary visa applications. Do you know why there was such a […]