Professional team

CETA and Business Visitors from EU

Posted on 18/06/2020

The Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) between Canada and the EU went into effect in April of 2017. Chapter 10 of CETA facilitates the …


Returning Assets to Canada from Hong Kong

Posted on 15/06/2020

Are you living in Hong Kong? It is clear that Hong Kong’s special status is likely to be ended soon under the forceful ways. That’s …


Agri-Food Immigration Pilot is Now Open for Applications

Posted on 17/05/2020

As we informed you last year, the Agri-Food Immigration Pilot is indeed proceeding and is now open after a longer than anticipated delay due to …


3 Strategies for International Students who plan to Study in Canada during the COVID-19 Pandemic

Posted on 02/04/2020

If you are an international student who was planning to travel to Canada on a study permit and study at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI), …