To immigrate to Canada – spouse or partner sponsorship

Posted on 24/01/2015

You can apply to immigrate to Canada under the family sponsorship if your spouse or common-law partner or conjugal partner, either same-sex or opposite sex, …

Study Permit Applications from within Canada

Posted on 24/01/2015

Good news for visitors who would like to study in Canada, but do not yet have a study permit. Pursuant to the new rules that …

Study Permit and Student Visa

Posted on 20/01/2015

Many students think that a study permit and a student visa mean the same thing when they are actually two different immigration documents with different …