Immigration Done Right!
Affordable legal expertise. Personalized for your needs.
Maxcan Immigration in Markham, Ontario is your one-stop shop for all of your Canadian immigration application needs. We have processed hundreds of successful visa applications for temporary visit, study or work purposes and permanent residency. In addition to handling Canadian immigration paperwork, we also have experience completing US visitor, TN visa, intra-company transfer visa and humanitarian parole applications. Our immigration experience is also your immigration experience. The company founder Mary L. Zhang immigrated from China to Canada. The staff of Maxcan Immigration are also members in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) and The Law Society of Upper Canada (LSUC). Your needs are always top-of-mind for our organization and we aim to facilitate a positive immigration experience for you and your family. Our blog features stories and information about how-to prepare for your immigration experience. You can also read testimonial stories of the families we have helped on our testimonial page. We are always available to answer any questions you may have about the immigration process, feel free to contact us anytime. We are here to help.
- 2019 Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) Changes
- Permanent Residence for Caregivers
- Canada Wants 1 Million Immigrants
- Sponsor Parents / Grandparents 2019
- 200 Points for Express Entry
- How to Apply for a Canadian Passport
- Make More Money with Better Language Skills
- Change Status from Visitor to Student
- Spousal Open Work Permit
- How to Get Health Insurance in Ontario (OHIP)
- Cannabis Tourism Canada
- Living in Canada: Handling the Winter Weather
- Keeping Up with Immigrant Investor Program
- Apply for a Study Permit While Visiting Canada
- Migrating to Canada from the US